How to hack your way into Youtube sponsorships?
If you have a small audience, it might be difficult getting a sponsor.
What you can do is this:
- Create a deal no brand will refuse.
- Create a list of relevant brands. These need to be brands that match your personal brand. Don't take a sponsorship for kids clothing if your channel is about B2B marketing.
- Reach out
You can either hire a VA or reach out yourself to these brands. Expect a low rate of response, but it shouldn't be zero. Which means you will get a sponsorship, if you reach out to enough people. The number were seeing is about 3%. Meaning, if you reach out to 100 brands, you'll get 3 sponsorships. Now, this doesn't mean you'll make a lot of money. But remember, you created an offer they can't refuse.
If it didn't make you a lot of money, why do it in the first place?
- Well, if you make $1, it'll make you want to do more.
- You'll create better content.
- Competitors of this brand will see you're working with their competitor.
- They'll soon be offering you a sponsorship.